This is a great recipe if you want something nutritious in a hurry.
- 1 Sweet potato (cut lengthways)
- 1 Red onion
- 1 large carrot
- Chickpeas (fresh or tinned)
- Par boil the sweet potato
- Drain the potatoes and drizzle with rapeseed oil and herbs and seasonings of your choice (I used cayenne pepper and mixed herbs)
- Roast for 15-20 minutes
- Fry the onions. Add the chickpeas. Add herbs and seasonings of your choice. Cook until the chickpeas are soft with a slight bite.
- Turn off the heat. Grate the carrot into the mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
The recent rise in people adopting a vegan diet and lifestyle is great but it also comes with a lot of pressure for many people to be a "good" vegan.